WEDNESDAYS Are FAIRE DAYS
All Summer Long in Duck!
Exciting Boutique Shopping & Fine Dining year round plus Faire Days Festival Series 16 consecutive weeks. Every Wednesday afternoon, May 28 – Sep 10, you’ll discover Food, Art, Imagination, Recreation & Entertainment for the entire family in the cool shade of our magnificent tree-lined Courtyard in the heart of Duck NC.
… FREE ADMISSION, Family Fun!
• DJ Magic Mike opens 12:30am-2:30pm
• Mojo Collins & Triple Vision Band LIVE … 3-6pm
• “Ride a Mustang” benefitting
Corolla Wild Horse Fund, 3-5pm
• Magic Mike Clown & Magician, 3-5pm
• Tim the Juggler 4-6pm
• NC Marionette Theatre, Strolling Puppets 3:30-6:00pm
• Face Painting Artist for 3 hours
• Ice Cream & Kettle Corn Available at Yellow Dog
• BBQ & Ribs Available at Sooey’s
• Coffee & Pastries Available at TreeHouse Coffee
• Wine & Canapes Available at Elizabeth’s Cafe
• Glitter Tattoo Table at Luxury 2-6pm
• Make Your Own Sand Art at Screen Door
• Make Your Own Sun Catchers at Urban Cottage
• Make Your Own Tiki Mask at Island Attic
• Author Book Signings at Island Bookstore
• Painting Demos by Mike Hart at Beach Gallery
•Activities subject to change,
but LIVE MUSIC rain or shine!