Celebrate Outer Banks Art!
The Island Art Shows are held at the Rodanthe-Waves-Salvo Community Center in the northern villages of Hatteras Island – across the street from the Chicamacomico Lifesaving Station.
Each event will host over 20 local Outer Banks artists & crafters who will be showing and selling their work – everything from fine local art & prints to woodworks, seaglass jewelry, handmade bath & body products, surf art, photography and more.
Admission to the event is FREE, we just ask the attendees to save their bucks for supporting our local artisans & crafters!
Each Island Art Show is a Benefit for a different Local Cause: from the OBX SPCA to the Rodanthe-Waves-Salvo Civic Association, Hatteras Island Meals and more. With the help of artist booth fees, we are happy to give back to the community that has given us so much.
There will be varying live local music at each Island Art Show, along with LIVE ART happenings – “Paint a Shake” with Chicamacomico Lifesaving Station and more!
The dates for the 2018 Island Art Shows are:
• Friday, March 30 (10am-4pm)
• Monday, May 28 (10am-4pm) “Rock the Cape” Art Show
• Thursday, July 5 (10am-4pm)
• Thursday, August 17 (10am-4pm) In Honor & Celebration of the 100th Anniversary of the Mirlo Rescue
• Thursday, August 30 (10am-4pm)
• Thursday, October 4 (10am-4pm)